Sarees are the one type of clothing that holds a significance in Indian culture that runs deeper than anything else. While Indian ethnic wear now has countless other options widely loved and appreciated by many, there is nothing that can top the grace that a good saree brings with it. Just as people worldwide have grown to accept and adapt sarees in their ways, Indian sarees have also seen a tremendous change from the plain, simple sarees that once used to be popular. You can now order your favourite sarees online that come in various types, styles and patterns, each having a uniqueness that separates them from the rest. The diversity in every saree online is an accurate representation of Indian culture, and every woman must treat herself to them. Here are the types of Indian sarees every woman should have in her wardrobe:
- Kanjeevaram: This saree gets its name from its place of origin – Kanchipuram in Tamil Nadu. This is a prevalent type of handloom silk saree that is considered one of the most sophisticated options. These sarees online are usually quite simple but have a crisp, royal look that is irresistible.
- Banarasi: Another type of saree online that is loved for its grace, this one originates from Banaras, as the name suggests. This is one of the finest sarees India has to offer. The fine, beautifully done gold, silver or silk embroidery is one of a kind and the reason Banarasi sarees are a must-have.
- Bandhani: These originate from Gujarat and have a complicated weaving process that makes them quite special. Made with a tie-dye procedure that involves picking the cloth and patterns resembling polka dots, stripes and such, these are also a simple yet elegant saree choice online.
- Mysore Silk Saree: As the name suggests, Mysore silk sarees’ central aspect is the rich, vibrant feel of silk fabric. These are manufactured in Karnataka and are often opted as the ideal choice for weddings, festivals and other such traditional events.
- Organza Saree: This is quite a unique type of saree made by combining many different fabrics like nylon, polyester, silk and more. These are a type that anyone can easily pull off. Typically donning minimalist, simple looks, organza sarees hold a stiff shape perfect for formal occasions.
Along with these sarees online, you should also look into ready to wear sarees if you’re a beginner, ruffle sarees, sarees with belts and other embellishments for a modern twist. For other culturally appropriate options, look for a Bhagalpuri, Dharmavaram, Chanderi and many more saree online.
When shopping for the best from all over the country is as easy as ordering your favourite saree online, you definitely shouldn’t think twice. Start shopping for these beautiful sarees online at affordable rates and stun everyone at the very next function you attend. Your wardrobe can only see upgrades once these sarees are a part of it, so go ahead and get started!