When it comes to Indian weddings, the groom’s wardrobe is perhaps the most important. It sets the tone for the wedding and showcases his personal style and culture. From headwear to footwear, accessories are integral to completing any Indian wedding dress for men. Whether you are looking for something classic or contemporary, this blog post will provide you with a list of essential accessories that every Indian man should consider when creating his wedding look. We will discuss how each piece complements traditional Indian wear, provide styling tips, and more!
Jewellery That You Can Pair With Any Indian Wedding Dress for Men
While brides drape themselves in jewels, wedding rings, necklaces and earrings, grooms often don’t receive the same attention or respect when it comes to what they wear on their special day. However, times are changing, and more men are now incorporating jewellery into their wedding attire.There are endless possibilities when it comes to wedding jewellery for men in India. However, some designs are more popular than others. Below, we take a look at some of the most popular wedding jewellery designs for men in India:
- The classic gold band: A simple gold band is a timeless option that can be worn with any outfit. It is also a very popular choice for grooms in India.
- Kundan earrings: Elegant earrings are not just for women anymore. Men’s Kundan earrings are often studded with precious stones and look very luxurious. They are a popular choice for grooms who want to make a statement on their big day.
- A platinum ring: Platinum rings are becoming increasingly popular among grooms in India. They are chic and modern, and they also symbolize eternal love.
- A diamond ring: Diamonds are a girl’s best friend, so it’s no surprise that they are also a popular choice for groom’s wedding jewellery in India. Diamonds represent everlasting love, making them the perfect symbol for your big day.
- A gold necklace: A gold necklace is another classic choice that can be worn with any outfit. It is an elegant and understated piece of jewellery that will add a touch of class to your wedding day look.
Traditional Indian Accessories for Men
There are many traditional accessories that Indian men can wear with their wedding outfits. These include the following:
A Turban: A turban is a piece of cloth that is wrapped around the head. It is usually made of silk or another fine material. Turbans are often decorated with jewels and other ornate embellishments.
A Chuni: A chuni is a scarf that is draped over the shoulders. It is typically made of silk or another fine material.
Jootis: Jootis are pointed shoes that are traditionally worn with Indian clothing. They are typically made of leather or another sturdy material.
Modern Indian Wedding Outfit Accessories for Men
When it comes to Indian weddings, the bride isn’t the only one who has to look her best. The groom also needs to be dressed to impress in order to make a good impression on his future wife’s family. While the bride’s outfit is often heavily adorned with jewelry and other accessories, the groom’s outfit is usually more understated. However, there are still some accessory options for grooms who want to add something extra to their wedding day look.
One popular option for grooms is a turban. While turbans are traditionally worn by Sikh men, they can be worn by any groom regardless of religion. Turbans come in many different colors and styles, so you can choose one that matches your wedding color scheme or goes with the traditional red color often seen at Indian weddings.
Another option for accessorizing your Indian wedding outfit is a sash known as an Odhni. An Odhni is a long piece of fabric that is draped over the shoulder and around the neck. It can be made from various materials, including silk, cotton, or even chiffon. Odhnis come in many different colors and patterns, so you can find one that compliments your overall look.
If you want to add a little bit of sparkle to your outfit, consider adding some cufflinks or a brooch. Cufflinks come in many different designs, so you can choose ones that match your personality or go with
Tips on Choosing the Right Accessories for Your Wedding Outfit
When it comes to Indian weddings, accessories can often be just as important as clothing. Here are a few tips on how to choose the right accessories for your Indian wedding outfit:
- Consider the overall look you’re going for. Do you want a more traditional look, or something more modern? This will help narrow down your choices for accessories.
- Keep in mind the colors of your outfit. You’ll want to choose accessories that complement the colors of your clothing, so that everything coordinates nicely.
3.Think about the level of formality of the event. If it’s a more formal affair, you’ll want to choose dressier accessories, while for a more casual wedding, simpler pieces would be better.
- Don’t forget practical considerations like comfort and function. Make sure whatever you choose is comfortable to wear and won’t get in the way when you’re dancing or mingling with guests.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to find just the right accessories to complete your Indian wedding outfit and help you look your best on your big day!
Indian men are lucky to have such a wide selection of accessories for their special occasions like weddings. From turbans and safas to juttis and sehra, there is something for everyone! Of course, you don’t have to follow any specific style when it comes to accessorizing your wedding outfit; feel free to mix and match according to your personal preference. We hope this post has inspired you in styling the perfect look for your big day, whatever that may be!